Over the next few weeks, we will be updating the PCB Train quotation module. Don’t worry, you don’t have to do anything, but you will soon see a new way to place your PCB orders. These changes will be confined to the way you will define the specification of your PCB, giving you more choice, yet keeping things simple!
Our existing standard PCB services selector will be replaced with a PCB specification configurator.
So, what does this mean for you:
- A wider range of PCB specifications will be priced and available online.
- We will introduce extra choice on thicknesses and finish (either Immersion Silver or Electroless Nickel Immersion Gold) & there will also be more choice on copper weights.
- All pricing will be revised, so there will be differences between the existing and the new pricing. However, after the update, we will honour any order placed and acknowledged under the old pricing scheme.
- More options on faster delivery services will be available to order online. In addition, all products may start production on any weekday. Our delivery times will simply be based on the number days from order placement.
- The new configurator will allow us to easily add more PCB specifications in the future, bringing you more choice.
This is a major update for us, and we hope that it will make getting your PCBs fabricated by PCB Train a little bit easier.
As always, we are here to support your PCB needs, so if you have any questions please get in touch, email@example.com
As a little teaser, here is how the new configurator may look the next time you place your PCB fabrication order: